Talbot-Lago T150C Teardrop Coupe 'Jeancart' Figoni et Falaschi 1938

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aero2000
  • 9 comments
  • 1,231 views
Messages
3,024
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.JPG
4.jpg


Powertrain: 3996 cc , Inline-6 , Three Stromberg carburetors , 170 hp / 4100 rpm , 4-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 4600 mm , Width 1670 mm , Weight 1497 Kg

Top speed 185 km/h

Information: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/...i-and-Falaschi--Jeancart--Teardrop-Coupe.html

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Other suggestion of Talbot
Samba Rallye '83
 
Last edited:
Awesome car! What can I say more?
Well, vote for this car.
 
I think it's true to say the base engine in this car was also a winner at LeMans and in European Grand Prix racing.
 
I think it's true to say the base engine in this car was also a winner at LeMans and in European Grand Prix racing.
Hm, yeah , is it so? :) That's cool :D
 
Back