Talented Guitarist plays a mario tuneMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 7 comments
  • 663 views

Blackbird.

Premium
Messages
9,347
United States
Bay Area
Messages
BlackbirdGTP
Messages
Blackbird5150
I did not know if to put this into the comedy forum the music forum or the rumble so I put it here. Move it if you must.

Go to www.funnyjunk.com

On the left side bar it says Newest Funny Movies

Press Mario Guitar

Now listen and see how hard that might be! It's cool and funny at the same time.
 
Repost. The guy playing the SMB music on a pianio is better.
 
Nope, I say the guitar is better. It has SFX in it too.
 
you realize this is like.....YEARS old. funnyjunk is so behind on everything.
 
I didn't see it anywhere, so I decided to post it.
 
I actually posted this a few months ago. I'd also seen it before GTP. But it has been on Ebaum's World for a long time.

Still great, but I posted this a few months back already.
 
I've seen it a few months ago, amazing job, but I still think the blindfolded piano player is better, he does all the tunes too!
 
Haven't seen that one. Anyone care to link me?

Thanks.
 
Back