Tame tailhappy cars like the cizeta, stratos..

• Thread starter byGodspeed
  • 10 comments
Germany
Germany
byGodspeed
Hey guys,

I unlocked the cizeta and i think it's a blast to drive, but it's very frustating at the same time.
With a G27 it's nearly undrivable. Im Stuck on a Race on the Matterhorn atm.

It oversteers not only on the throttle, even in corners with tiny weight transfers.
I hardened the front suspension, put some +0,2° toe front, +0,4° toe rear, -1° camber front, -3,2° camber rear and it's still way to tailhappy.

Same thing with the stratos, altough it's muche more controlable and fun.

What else could i do to improve the handling of those cars?

Hey guys,

I unlocked the cizeta and i think it's a blast to drive, but it's very frustating at the same time.

It oversteers not only on the throttle, even in corners with tiny weight transfers.
I hardened the front suspension, put some +0,2° toe front, +0,4° toe rear, -1° camber front, -3,2° camber rear and it's still way to tailhappy.

I have found that to when you go into and out of corners just be very gentle on the throttle in the corners.

Hey guys,

I don't really know how to tune, but as long as I'm gentle with the inputs (Mainly steering and gas, but brakes as well), the Stratos it's not that rough to drive. Never driven a Cizeta that I know of though.

Good luck on the race though.

I only got to drive that car in one of the challenges for a couple of corners at Autumn Ring, myself I would be looking at the ARB for sure.

Same as in GT5, ballast on the front and custom LSD...add Decel LSD (third number). Start with 30+ on Decel LSD and go up to 60 if need be. If that doesn't work, try ballast on the front.

Hey guys,

Widening your gear ratios just a bit, and bring your LSD set ups down to 10/ 15/12 Hope that helps.

Same as in GT5, ballast on the front and custom LSD...add Decel LSD (third number). Start with 30+ on Decel LSD and go up to 60 if need be. If that doesn't work, try ballast on the front.
lol no.
The problem is solved with finding the rigth initial and having a balanced suspension, not with changing the mass repartition.

Esp on the cizetta, that's not a gt40 !

With the racing suspension it's pretty good actually. I've got a fully tuned one, it's a bit of a pain on tyres worse than sport softs, but still fun and pretty quick. It's not going to be great on slow and twisty tracks just owing to the size of it, on more open tracks it works well enough. Settings I'm running are below.

RH 70/80
SR 12.26/11.24
COMP 4/4
EXT 4/4
ARB 3/3
CAMBER 2.6/1.6
TOE 0.00/0.05
LSD 15/15/20
BB 3/2
GEAR 230
DF 0/205

lol no.
The problem is solved with finding the rigth initial and having a balanced suspension, not with changing the mass repartition.

Esp on the cizetta, that's not a gt40 !
Feel free to post up your settings then and I'll give it a spin.

Back