tandom drifting, track meets....can u keep up??

Just want to now if there are GT4 drifts out there that drift during track meet runs..... And I don't mean just to drift around and for get about the other cars, but to keep up with them. Going side by side and not spinning out. And if so what car do u guys us and also track?? As for me I us my s13 400hp,s14 348hp,s15 410hp and lexus GS300 400+hp. I usually go to the track withe most turns of course.

Wanna see some crasy Tandem?? Check this vid! LINK As for tandem in GT4 it's mostly Xlink with stock cars.

Edit:In regards to "tandem" not a work I care for either way but, I will spell it how you suggust(luftrofl) thanks for pointing out my mistake.

I'm assuming you mean people drifting on XLink?

Yes people do it.

For future reference:
1) It's "tandem" not "tandom"
2) Please use the word "you" instead of just typing the letter "u." I believe it is also a rule in the terms of service for this forum.

Lolol....ya sorry about that. Well I'm not talkin about xlinks but I forgot about that.......I'm just talkin about the track meets in the game, not online play......

I drift track meets all the time while I am puttin together footage for my first video. It's great to hold a drfit right on someones rearend and get the bumper camera angle. Just about any track will do. Depends on the car. Lots of FR Japanese cars will do just fine for me. I Love my 91 S13 silvia though.

I've done that a few times. Most of the time, keeping up is relatively simple because they usually put slower cars on the track (or maybe that is because I was using standard tires). It is great for getting good shots from close by cars of you drifting.

Try driving in the wrong direction and flying past them sideways. Just watch out for that one car that ALWAYS takes a wide line on every turn 💡 ....or....try to get in between him and another car:crazy:

Back