Tandom Nordschliefe 24hr Diary

• Thread starter vtec_guy
  • 1 comments
Nordschliefe 24 hour Diary

This is my diary for the Nurburgring 24hour tandom effort that me and my friend will be doing shortly. I'm updating this leading up to the race and during the race when my friend is doing his shifts so there should be quite a few entrys.

Wednesday 06/04/2005
Me and my friend have decided to do 8 1:30.00 shifts each to complete the race. I'm planning on starting the race at 7:30am on Saturday the 9th before my friend arrives to start his shift. We have decided to use the Audi A4 touring car.

Thursday 07/04/2005
Last night I realised that I am spending this weekend with my Dad and I am back at school on Monday so i'm not sure when we will get the chance to start the race. Despite this i've still decided to begin testing and tuning the car. It seemed to have fairly poor braking and a lot of understeer. I soon fixed the braking problem after receiving advice to raise the brake balance controller from 3/3 to 6/6. I took my camera to the park with my friend to take some pics of landscapes for my art research and some old man started shouting at us so we ownd him (verbally). The understeer problem still remains. Back to work tomorrow...

Latest Posts

Back