Taner Foust @ GT5P

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasterFocus
  • 5 comments
  • 1,973 views
Messages
2,427
Canada
Sherbrooke, Québec, Tabarnak!
Maybe old news but my search didnt return any result ...
So I recieve an e-mail stating that a video of Taner Foust was available via PS Store and downloaded it, its a video of the last X Games I guess, where he compete against 5 enthusiast on GT5P and he ruls them all :scared:
 
What is Taner Foust and what is X Games?:confused: If this is some dude, why do I want to know that he beat someone in a race?
 
You do mean Tanner Foust right? Well for those who don't know him, he is a rally driver/ drifter as well as a TV host for Redline TV and the host for Top Gear US and also is a capable stunt driver.

Anyways, I don't have a PS3 so I don't really know what is the story about. So your saying he beat each of those 5 GT enthusiast in a race? Well what do you expect? :D
 
x-games-rally-interview-tanner-foust-20060808052113541.jpg

TannerFoust02-vi.jpg

080517_pdx_carnage_foust_630.jpg

xgames1.jpghttp:

1589070507_4202ab73bb.jpg

1348099465_25ed197c10.jpg

Thought I would liven up this thread with visual.
 
What is Taner Foust and what is X Games?:confused: If this is some dude, why do I want to know that he beat someone in a race?
If you dont care then, why do you post something ...


and yes I mean Tanner :P
I just wanted to share a video available to PS3 owner that talks about GT5P that isnt available tru GTTV :grumpy:
 
What is Taner Foust and what is X Games?:confused: If this is some dude, why do I want to know that he beat someone in a race?
To sum up the X Games part, it's a series of events involving many sports like skating, BMX, Rally & most stuff like that.
 
Back