Tank car horn wanted (#112)

  • Thread starter Thread starter laurence13
  • 9 comments
  • 452 views
Messages
103
England
Dorset
Messages
laurence13_
If anyone wants to send this out the kindness of their heart... my psn is; Laurence13_

If not, I'm sure we can sort out a deal :sly:
 
Last edited:
If anyone wants to send this out the kindness of their heart... my psn is; Laurence13_

If not, I'm sure we can sort out a deal :sly:

Well, that thing is considered to be a weapon of mass destruction. What kind of beast are you trying to create, doctor Frankenstein? :nervous:

PS. I'll go check in a minute or two to see if I got it.
 
I'll add you in a minute, and send you it, however I will want at least £1,000,000 for it. ;)
 
Well, that thing is considered to be a weapon of mass destruction. What kind of beast are you trying to create, doctor Frankenstein? :nervous:

PS. I'll go check in a minute or two to see if I got it.

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuun. A civic :cheers:

I'm going to work in... well I'm late, so I'll accept FR later if you've got it :nervous:
 
No sweat man, you still need it later let me know and i'll send.
 
No sweat man, you still need it later let me know and i'll send.

Lift isn't here yet... Just firing up ps3 to accept FR if it's there. :)
 
Sent, enjoy! :)
 
Sent, enjoy! :)

Was just sending a message asking what you want in return and you sign out! haha :) cheers man, if you ever need anything that theres a chance i might have... just ask 👍
 
Was just sending a message asking what you want in return and you sign out! haha :) cheers man, if you ever need anything that theres a chance i might have... just ask 👍

Nah that's ok man, it's just a horn. :)
 
Back