Tank horn..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 18 comments
  • 963 views

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
Messages
10,207
Messages
MyBoardNick
Hi,

Ch1potle, Werty_56-1 and Lammy77 fixed it!

Thank you 👍
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking for a trade. I search for a dozen tank horns.

Open for anything.

Thank you 👍

At reset I will gift you 5 :)
 
Which account will I send the 5 horns Outeke or w ?
 
Dinner time sorry mate :guilty:
 
Ok, anybody else can send right now?

Would be appreciated! 👍
 
yes i can, 4 pieces?
 
Please 👍

Thanks man!
 
Will accept in 10 minutes. Thanks
 
:lol: sent enjoy, you want some earplugs....
 
Received, thread is closed now. Thank you all! 👍
 
I will be sending in a bit :D
 
Its fine, I'm already done. :P
 
5x Tank Car horn sent.
 
5x Tank Car horn sent.

Awesome, thanks all for the quick support.

At least I didn't had to break a promise to give somebody 5 horns.
Couldn't have done it without you!!

👍
 
Back