Tanner Foust Racing Competition - Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grizzleshk01
  • 3 comments
  • 680 views
Messages
4
Messages
Grizzleski01
Just been reading the news section but need some parts clarified.

1. Is this meant to have an Official link in the "online Racing Pages", if so I didnt see it. Nor was a link in the Drift section of the forum that I could find!
2. Without stating the obvious and not wanting to make assumtions, Is it run on the TT or Drift course (not stated in the article)
3. Is it limited to certain countries? (Australia here)

kind regards

Grizzleski01
 
It's an official event, so you can see it when you go to "Online" at the top of all the events. "Contest open to legal U.S. residents, who are 18 years of age or older."
 
I was not really interested in this competition as I don't have my wheel yet, so no loss on my behalf lol.:lol:
Peace,
Rusty*
 
Back