Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

POWER BY FORD
Premium
United States
Indian Falls, NY
slashfan7964
I know we have a thread for questionable modifications, but I think it would be cool to have a thread where you post pictures of cars that have modifications that may improve the look or performance of the car, without overdoing it or being way too over the top. Everyone has their own opinion and that's fine, but this thread isn't for stuff like this:

Poser.JPG

I'd like to establish a couple rules though and things that are permitted.

~ No pictures that are of mods like the above, or anything remotely similar.
~ No pictures of jacked up cars. No one wants to see your El Camino with an 8 foot lift and 44" boggers.
~ When posting a vehicle, please find an identical looking vehicle (in stock form) so that we can compare visual mods and possibly judge the mods on a scale of 1-10.
~ Anything different than stock is considered a mod. Meaning even something like a grill change.
~ Photoshops are allowed if they are done decently and the mods are again, tasteful.
~ Reposts from the questionable modifications thread are allowed if deemed tasteful. If you are unsure, PM me.
~ Mods don't have to be functional.
~ Lowered cars (not slammed) are allowed if it's not insane and wouldn't cause issues with daily driving.
~ Mods must improve or not interfere with daily driving.
~ Mods considered tasteful are things like bolt on engine modifications, larger wheels or tires, reasonably sized lift kits, grills, bumpers, exhaust. Things of that nature.

That said, let the pictures roll.

Here's one I like, kind of as another example to kick off this thread.

1988 F-150

Stock:

Ford_F-150_--_09-07-2009.jpg

Modded:

33912250003_large.jpg

Another:

1975 Camaro

sb-751.jpg

1975_Chevrolet_Camaro_by_TheCarloos.jpg

Last edited:
Reported for graphic 86 abuse.:P

1379629_10202410021037772_2017572999_n.jpg

I think this is just a variation of the mean car pic thread though.

Yeah, this.

And there is no such thing as tasteful mods. Have you seen some of the things @Omnis wears? :dopey:

I'm so glad we have tags now. Just like all of daan's clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back