TC-ABS in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eager Snake
  • 4 comments
  • 978 views
Messages
618
I'll be short with my question:

How do you guys know when to use or not the driving assists?
Because, I mean, there are older cars that has nothing in it, and there are new ones that it does.
I'm asking this because I always try to get the most of GT6 in terms of realism.
I know that some people will argue about the level of that, questioning if it is, or not, a true simulator, but for me it's quite amazing. Is lacking in a lot of things, but still...

Anyway, has any of you made any kind of guide to that?
 
I'll be short with my question:

How do you guys know when to use or not the driving assists?
Because, I mean, there are older cars that has nothing in it, and there are new ones that it does.
I'm asking this because I always try to get the most of GT6 in terms of realism.
I know that some people will argue about the level of that, questioning if it is, or not, a true simulator, but for me it's quite amazing. Is lacking in a lot of things, but still...

Anyway, has any of you made any kind of guide to that?

Wikipedia or google are probably your best bet. Usually you can find series regulations somewhere, which will tell you if they had driver aids or not. I agree with you, it's fun to use the same aids as the cars would have had in real life, I try to do that in any racing game.
 
Thanks for answering Fuzzi0n 👍
I'd have to make my own in order to race accordingly to reality jajaja.
I like to try out the cars with everything in 1, and then taking out the TC, and then the ABS.
I also found out that Ascari is a pretty da·$& good track to test the cars.
 
I just turn them all off apart from ABS and thats only on because PD have made it way too hard to modulate brakes without it on DS3 (yes i'm sure there are people that can) and in an online race you'd be at a disadvantage against people using it.

Most race drivers will turn the TC/ASM off if they can.
In proper race series they will use it if its an advantage and allowed.

But all off for me, gives the most control and adjustability of the vehicle.
Plus we aren't going to wreck an expensive car or injure/kill ourselves.
 
All off always for me but as mentioned, Wikipedia is a good source to find out if they had TC or not. Remember though that most production cars with TC have it only as a safety feature so if you want realism you should turn these off for the track.
 
Back