te blocked off mountain pass.....

• Thread starter GOLDBERG
  • 15 comments
in the thirds island a road goes up to a hole in the mountain with signs saying you cant go in....does it ever open up??maybe after you finish everything??otherwise i couldnt see a reason WHY they people would put that in the game.....

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
in the thirds island a road goes up to a hole in the mountain with signs saying you cant go in....does it ever open up??maybe after you finish everything??otherwise i couldnt see a reason WHY they people would put that in the game.....

I am not sure I have tried everything to get over that but it doesn't work.

it never opens. I think it was a road that went up to the observatory, but was taken out of the game.

Originally posted by MazKid
it never opens. I think it was a road that went up to the observatory, but was taken out of the game.

Damn them. They needed for it to be that when you finished the game that a new area or something opened up to make finishing the game better.

Originally posted by viper_maniac

Damn them. They needed for it to be that when you finished the game that a new area or something opened up to make finishing the game better.

but has anyone here actually finished the game (100%, not just missions) to know? It might open at 100%

I try jumping over it fully and I can do it. Except there is an invisable barrier blocking it so you cant.

Originally posted by viper_maniac
Double poster. :D

I will try and finish everything in the next couple of days to see.

my pc stopped and i had to resend the info :D

i cant think what i have left. ive nearly finished all the emergency missions, have about 75 packages, a couple of secret missions and thats it. That can't be 75% of the game... :confused:

Originally posted by danpollard

my pc stopped and i had to resend the info :D

i cant think what i have left. ive nearly finished all the emergency missions, have about 75 packages, a couple of secret missions and thats it. That can't be 75% of the game... :confused:

Oh ok I see.

:confused: :confused:

doubt theyd reply...

I have tried flying - you cant get high enough
I have tried walking - too steep a hill
I have tried jumping the blockades - invisible wall

I think were screwed :(

Originally posted by danpollard
doubt theyd reply...

I have tried flying - you cant get high enough
I have tried walking - too steep a hill
I have tried jumping the blockades - invisible wall

I think were screwed :(

Damn them!!!! 🤬

Actually, i think it's supposed to go to the ghost town. And you can fly over the ghost town.

Latest Posts

Back