Team Apex Glide

United States
West Virginia
DriftQ7
DriftQ7
Hello. Drift Queen here. I'm on a team called Apex Glide. We do everything from drift to drag, but I'm on the drift team portion of Apex Glide. We are happy to take any challenges from other fellow drift teams. We also do drift comps. I'll post when we have a upcoming drift comp. We do angle over speed, comfort hard tires and best 2 out of 3 runs. We judge on the same criteria as Formula Drift.

Apex Glide is having a mandatory team meeting on Saturday August the 24th. It will be a all day thing but pop in when you can. It will be in Angelofdafallen's lounge. If you have any questions ask me.

Apex Glide is having a mandatory team meeting on Saturday August the 24th. It will be a all day thing but pop in when you can. It will be in Angelofdafallen's lounge. If you have any questions ask me.

Hey! Try to edit your OP(Original Post). This is not a personal forum to just comment on down the list. It keeps the forums clean and less cluttered!
Mods do not like to see continuous post from the same person. Good luck from TeamTAB again! 👍
Also, the edit button it is just under your post where you would quote yourself, :)

Back