• 10 comments

PTK

Try ptk14's balls! Legion
Premium
United States
California
ptk14
Hello everyone!!
This is ARS_ptk55 representing Team ARS! We are mostly a STI/EVO drag team but have drivers who like to drift and do circuit driving as well! I am posting here because we have over 65 video's uploaded to our youtube channel that we believe don't get as much attention as they should! It would mean a lot if you guys could check our video's out... since PSN is down I believe this is the best time to do it... lol Thanks!!

Team ARS Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ptk55?feature=mhum

Team ARS Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-A...785374?sk=wall

Nice, but add other tires next time when you drift or your team drift.
I recommend:
Comfort soft = front
Comfort hard = rear
Turn TC and stuff off, set ABS on 3 :)

Nice, but add other tires next time when you drift or your team drift.
I recommend:
Comfort soft = front
Comfort hard = rear
Turn TC and stuff off, set ABS on 3 :)

Thanks for your suggestions!!

Team ARS,
ARS_ptk55

I looked at a couple of your RWD drift vids and it looks like your car is far too grippy and snappy. Give comfort hard tires front and rear a try, you would be surprised how much smoother and drift-friendly they feel. You also seem to be bouncing off the rev limiter in a lot of places, this can make your car grip funny and shallow up your angle. Dont be afraid to upshift. ;)

Overall, not bad. 👍

I looked at a couple of your RWD drift vids and it looks like your car is far too grippy and snappy. Give comfort hard tires front and rear a try, you would be surprised how much smoother and drift-friendly they feel. You also seem to be bouncing off the rev limiter in a lot of places, this can make your car grip funny and shallow up your angle. Dont be afraid to upshift. ;)

Overall, not bad. 👍

Team ARS Thanks you for your input!

Team ARS,
ARS_ptk55

Lighten up man. You posted at least three separate threads for your videos, don't really think you should be complaining.

Im not complaining, im just stating that it wasn't nice.

Back