Team Diamondz (Recruiting)

• Thread starter HeXaDoN
  • 10 comments
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
HeXaDoN
Team Diamondz is an international based team. The team consist of Drag Racers, or Cruisers. The team is also both competitive and friendly, and we do not encourage braggers, or show off's, but our team's goal is to humble people. This team really has low requirements as to joining this community.

Requirements As Follows:
- Headset/Microphone
- Basic Knowledge of Drag Tuning or Drift Tuning or Race Tuning
- Loyalty
- Active at least every two days(Preferably everyday)
- Common Drag cars such as for Drag(i.e GTR)
- Any Paint chip of blue
- Trustworthy
- A groupchat app(A really good one is Skype for Crew Chat)
- Has lots of money in the game.

So those are the minimum requirements needed to be in the team. Yes, No Age Requirement, Not Boys Only, etc.

Fill this application(To Join):
Name:
PSN:
Favorite Drag Car:
Timezone:
How often can you play?:
Why do you want to be in this team?:
What can you do for this team that would make it special?:
What makes you unique?:
Why do you want to join this team instead of others?:
Have you been kicked out of a team?:

I hope you guys join this awesome team/community. If I accepted your application, I will quote you, and I will add you on PSN and Skype. Once you are added I will send you a message saying "Welcome to the team! Lets play and get ready to dominate!"

Still looking for members! Answers in application can be very minimal, I just have to know a little about you, and I will add you.

Oh I just posted that to bump the thread. I do not know if bumping of threads are allowed. I think it is every 24 hours..

This sub-forum isn't active enough to need to bump a thread.

I'd try out, but I hate blue cars.
I really wanted to join TDS. Since GT5 but it was just really hard, and looks like you guys are not accepting racers any time soon.

I really wanted to join TDS. Since GT5 but it was just really hard, and looks like you guys are not accepting racers any time soon.
TDS in no longer a team. We didn't have enough active members so we decided to shut the team down. Nick and the rest of the guys that were left are now free agents, I am the only one on a team now. What kept you from the team was your history with hacking back in gt5. I know you started over so that is a good thing. Unfortunately it is gonna be a pain trying to find people to join your team. This game is pretty much dead and most people have moved on to other games.

Wow, that kind of sucks... Well I know I have changed, I do not hack, and I just want to race legitly now. But it seems like my favorite team has gone down, I wish to have a good team, or join one, but I guess most teams are closed.

Back