Team Drift Monkeyzz / PSN Names / check us OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
American
Monkey-D__KING
PSN Names
Monkey-D__KING (leader of D/M)
Monkey-infinite (Co leader)
Monkey-PULS3 (Co leader)
Monkey-Army_Of12 (member)
Monkey-TwilisT (member)
Monkey-Topdog (member)
Monkey-Redline2 (member)
Monkey-X_Kaizoku (member)
Monkey-mk3Dk (member)
Monkey-Testicals (member)
Monkey-MrZeRo (member)
Monkey-M5_SMITHY (member)
Monkey-DRIFTACE (member)

Last edited:
So... are you going to add any more info? Or are you just going to leave it?

No I just wanted people to know wt the team members r on drift monkeyzz.

That's why you put all of your members' names in your team OP (the previous thread you created). Your team OP is also very lacking in details.

Also, please don't use text-speak or poor grammar.

Drift Monkeyzz
No I just wanted people to know wt the team members r on drift monkeyzz.

You should work on your OP, fill in details about your team, maybe some pictures, just make it look better than just a list of names.

Also you need to move the thread to the Team and Meets part of the drifting forum, Team threads belong there. Also don't use text speak (don't use "ur" or "r" instead of "you're/you are" or "are", actually spell out your words, and try to use proper grammar to the best of your ability, but spelling is a must.

Drift Monkeyzz
Where is OP located Lock2Lock

The OP Original Post. You just edit the first post on the thread. Take a look at some of the other team threads for examples of their OPs. Not saying you have to do everything other teams have done, just spend a little time with it.

The OP Original Post. You just edit the first post on the thread. Take a look at some of the other team threads for examples of their OPs. Not saying you have to do everything other teams have done, just spend a little time with it.

I can see that they give off a lot of details & images but I don't understand how to work it. What I'm going to do his Im going to hire a manager for my team so that i don't have to worry a but doing everything by myself thank for your support man & i appreciate it lock2lock

I can see that they give off a lot of details & images but I don't understand how to work it. What I'm going to do his Im going to hire a manager for my team so that i don't have to worry a but doing everything by myself thank for your support man & i appreciate it lock2lock

Except only you, moderators, and admins can edit your posts. So... either you figure it out on your own or with someone's help, or copy and paste what somebody made for you.

No need for a 2nd thread on the subject. As suggested please update your Opening Post (OP) in your other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back