Team FTR's World Tour - check it out!

• Thread starter Davey
  • 0 comments
As the assistant manager type person of team Full Throttle racing, it's my duty to spread the word. Here's the info on the series from the team's leader, speedgamer-

The Gran Turismo World Tour

This is FTR's first ever OLR (hopefully of many). I realise due to other leagues, the entry list will be small, but since this our first crack and running one of these, a smaller list is indeed better.

The basic layout, is simple. This is a 3 week, 6 race, points series (2 races per week), with a 4th week bonus race. It doesn't count for points. The points table is posted on the forum in my signature. All information regarding restrictions on road cars, results, and points is posted there under "FTR Events".

Rules
1.) Absoultely no cheating.
2.) No grass cutting, or wall riding. This is cheating.
3.) Only T2 times can be discussed on this thread.
4.) FUN!

The Races:

Week One (due date - 4/12)

We head over to Europe. First race is in Britian. Next, we move on over to Italy to finish up the first week of our tour, and we head off to our next stop.

Week 1 Races
- Lotus Esprit V8 SE @ Trial Mountian
- Pagani Zonda Race Car @ Rome

Week Two (due date - 4/19)

We land in Japan. First race, is in the beautiful countryside, at Midfield Raceway. Then, for a more innercity trip to Tokyo.

Week 2 Races
- Nissan Z Concept @ Midfeild
- Honda JGTC NSX (Arta, Raybrig, Castrol) @ Tokyo R246

Week Three (due date - 4/26)

Ah, America. Glad to be home (for me anyway), and back racing. We stop off in the middle of the country, and then head northwest to Washington (the state, not capitol).

Week 3 Races
- Chevorlet Corvette Grand Sport @ Apricot Hill
- Chevorlet Camaro Race Car @ Seattle II

Week Four Bonus (due date - 5/2)

We head back to Europe for this one. It is purely a non-points bonus race, just for a little fun.

Week 4 Race
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II @ ________

*Remember that most information is on the forum in my signature. This thread is for race signups, and week one T2 discussion. Anyone wanting to join, can join through this week and race week one. After this week, no further entires will be accepted.

Have fun everyone, good luck!

Head to http://granturismoftr3.proboards13.com/index.cgi for the official FTR forums. So far we've got 4 racers - all pretty good - and we're looking to expand by a few. So give it a look, and please consider. Thanks!

Back