Team =L2D= Live 2 Drift :All drift teams invitational tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L2D_Darkstal2
For all you drifters that are on a team out there feel free to add me via PSN if you'd like to join a session around 10:30 est with my team. Room name will be Team =L2D= Drift Session More thank likely it will be held at tsukuba track.

My mission is to bring the Drift Team community together and actually have a nice friendly drift session tonight if we could.Preferrably Having 2-3 members per team would be pretty neat but as I am hosting the event any team no matter what the amount is are welcome.

This is a dry run and sorry for the short notice but I thought it would be interesting what would become of this.

If this goes well I look forward to team members calling out other team members and battling them on the track =)

I'm all for the **** talk as I am a competitive drifter so as its my room anything goes...Just be polite and no banging into others.If people are interested I will setup another date which will include slots of members (2 to 3 per team) if they want to join in on the invitational..See you soon!

This sounds like a fun time. Unfortunately I will at a hockey game tonight and won't be able to participate. I would like to speak with the drift team leaders here to set up an event. I have some rules and regs ready.

Il join you guys, good to see some EST teams cause I hate adapting to other time zones.

I am my own team.

Sorry guys, I was having some sort of connection trouble last night and I was getting the dreaded Disconnected from server message with EVERY game I tried to join

This sounds like fun Dark, are you gonna try it again today? Cuz you know the slideSQUAD boys are always up to a challenge. :mischievous:

Please, if you guys don't have a team thread use this one for future announcements. Thank you.

I've drifted with you guys on LFS haven't I? Does Punk Drive sound familiar at all? :P

I know I've been on an L2D server on LFS before. This is 326xBTKilla, or BTK, I go by both on LFS. But, when will you all have another meeting? I haven't had a chance to get online and drift much with Kirb.

BTK
I know I've been on an L2D server on LFS before. This is 326xBTKilla, or BTK, I go by both on LFS. But, when will you all have another meeting? I haven't had a chance to get online and drift much with Kirb.

I remember that SN :P Been a while since I've played LFS though.

Just to clarify I was never actually part of L2D proper, but used the server regularly.

Oh okay cool yeah Kirb is the the other Leader to L2D but we're not a LFS team..Straight up GT5 team.

Lol, aight. Are you all gonna have a meet tonight? I should be on around 9.30-10.00 CST. Looking for some friends to drift with, you can ask Kirb how good I am. :P

I remember that SN :P Been a while since I've played LFS though.

Just to clarify I was never actually part of L2D proper, but used the server regularly.

I used to play LFS too and remembered tue L2D tag, my screen name was dJs Initial

Locked:
Thank you I was previously looking for that thread earlier..If able could you actually Lock that thread as THIS will be the official Team Thread. That was a mere test and try thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back