Team Lionspeed

• Thread starter austin125
  • 10 comments
austin125
Hey Guys GT5 Lionspeed leader here. I will be holding tryouts at 2:05 pm Pacific time. my user name is austin125. friend request me and i will let u know when the team tryouts will be and then u can join. so come join us and have some fun. thanks and have a great day.

Not that I really care, but let me be the first among many(it's coming, trust me) to tell you wrong section...go to "Drifting Teams and Meets"

...nevermind...just that quickly thread is moved...lol

Hey Guys GT5 Lionspeed leader here. I will be holding tryouts at 2:05 pm Pacific time. my user name is austin125. friend request me and i will let u know when the team tryouts will be and then u can join. so come join us and have some fun. thanks and have a great day.

Please read this thread before continuing any further.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=237629

i already did

It is highly suggested that you only make a thread once you know what you're doing. It's advisable you plan out your OP before making the post, by this i mean:

Layout | Graphics | Purpose

Have a look at other team threads and do what we're doing.
The reason i posted that link was to stop these kind of threads from being made off a whim. These forums are becoming littered with pointless posts every day and it's becoming intolerable.

I advise you do not wait around for fixing this thread.

If you need help, you can PM myself.

Good luck.

Have a look at other team threads and do what we're doing.
The reason i posted that link was to stop these kind of threads from being made off a whim. These forums are becoming littered with pointless posts every day and it's becoming intolerable.

I advise you do not wait around for fixing this thread.

If you need help, you can PM myself.

Good luck.

Racist
Haha just kidding
it's good that we have some organizing:tup:

Yep,just use those advices!those are just for newer guys like you...so more info,pic,purpose of your team to the op...however good luck from team blackout!

Back