team MAXXIS

prodigy theory

drift founder
Premium
United States
florida
prodigy245
So? Do you like to drift?well!! Team MAXXIS well love to have you. on our team we origanated from Orlando Florida. It started with Just 4 teens that loves to slide. Cars all day and yea weve allways thought of making a team but. never really tried until now.we thought know is the time to compete and become known. But wait before you say all you want is to be famous?? No we love drifting we love competeing. we love helping new drifters even but at the end of the day. its like a family but if you like competeing and you like drifting all day come join with us your more than welcome here!!!. where brand new and im on alot you can add me on psn you can email me at ivancito_marinez@. Com also im going to post up pictures very soon

Our colors are a metalic orange with whatever color rims u want and the cars u want EXCEPT 4wd ill be editing alot and yes iam going to post pictures very very soon (also) well be drifting on July 18 open lobby saying MAXXIS NIGHT your more than welome to come well be doing tandems d1 comps freestlying at 10pm so dont miss out youll get to meet us all enjoybhave fun keep those wheels spinning! ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to GTP and good luck from RSM. I would put alot more effort in your OP.

Welcome! Good love DROPFIVE Motorsports™!

Hopefully over time you can put more pics and links in you OP. And edit it from all the run on sentences, which makes it really hard to read.

Hope to see you in a room one day!

Thanks for the all the support guys I try lol gettin a pvr soon Weeks time but ill get better. In the future im really new to this so yeah thanks again for the support

prodigy theory
So? Do you like to drift?well!! Team MAXXIS well love to have you. on our team we origanated from Orlando Florida. It started with Just 4 teens that loves to slide. Cars all day and yea weve allways thought of making a team but. never really tried until now.we thought know is the time to compete and become known. But waCVSit before you say all you want is to be famous?? No we love drifting we love competeing. we love helping new drifters even but at the end of the day. its like a family but if you like competeing and you like drifting all day come join with us your more than welcome here!!!. where brand new and im on alot you can add me on psn you can email me at ivancito_marinez@. Com also im going to post up pictures very soon

Our colors are a metalic orange with whatever color rims u want and the cars u want EXCEPT 4wd ill be editing alot and yes iam going to post pictures very very soon (also) I will be drifting everyday on psn so messege me.when you wanna drift thanks and have a nice day!

Good luck and look forward to drifting with you all on the track soon. Team NEMESIS

Good luck from -Team Sky. Even though we don't have a thread on here just yet we are a Touge team and would love to see you out there!

Good luck from TeamDriftworks, hope to see you guys around :)

Good luck guys from me! :dopey: Hope you enjoy your stay here at :gtplanet:
Fix up that OP and you'll be looking great with those pictures your gonna be uploading soon!

So? Do you like to drift?well!! Team MAXXIS well love to have you. on our team we origanated from Orlando Florida. It started with Just 4 teens that loves to slide. Cars all day and yea weve allways thought of making a team but. never really tried until now.we thought know is the time to compete and become known. But wait before you say all you want is to be famous?? No we love drifting we love competeing. we love helping new drifters even but at the end of the day. its like a family but if you like competeing and you like drifting all day come join with us your more than welcome here!!!. where brand new and im on alot you can add me on psn you can email me at ivancito_marinez@. Com also im going to post up pictures very soon

Our colors are a metalic orange with whatever color rims u want and the cars u want EXCEPT 4wd ill be editing alot and yes iam going to post pictures very very soon (also) well be drifting on July 18 open lobby saying MAXXIS NIGHT your more than welome to come well be doing tandems d1 comps freestlying at 10pm so dont miss out youll get to meet us all enjoybhave fun keep those wheels spinning! ;)

Im new to gtplanet and to drifting. Im not that that good yet but ive been looking for a team that originates in the US so i could get some help on drifting and have fun. Im from Philadelphia, pa so im in the same timezone as you. However, i would like to know if you guys are using ds3 or wheels as i am using a g27. Please contact me back my psn is Joker8033 and im 17.

Back