***closed***

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 29 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
MN
KUNGFU-SKEETER
This thread is now closed. I have military training all of June and I will not have the time to maintain this team. As well, a big thank you for all the support fellas. Their is some talent out there but not enough and too many troll accounts. Some of you are on the fringe of pro material but being a good dragger isn't enough. Must be respectful and a team player as well. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm starting to notice it is kind of slim pickings in people with potential ... This is going to be slow to get off the ground and moving lol going to have to troll lobbies #notgivingup
It will take some time bro! I know you will find a few people to join your team. Oh by the way I found a picture of supa after the sauce incident. ...

Does this guy have time to play being rich and all? Lol jk
Off the team now. I would put up the message on PSN he sent me. Let's just say he is not a pro nor deserves any help. Pretty immature and vulgar

This thread is now closed. I have military training all of June and I will not have the time to maintain this team. As well, a big thank you for all the support fellas. Their is some talent out there but not enough and too many troll accounts. Some of you are on the fringe of pro material but being a good dragger isn't enough. Must be respectful and a team player as well. Thanks.
Sorry to hear this bro! Hope all goes well with your military training. Take care be safe my homie!

be safe man!!!!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back