Team Oreca Viper dragrace..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Encyclopedia
  • 7 comments
  • 899 views

Encyclopedia

Salesman
Premium
Messages
4,035
Sweden
Gothenburg
Messages
Agremont
I love this vid. Doing an exhibition dragrace in Sweden.

Link.


The sound......
 
Cool...
.. I would liked to have seen a C6-R too.
 
Yeah that would be nice but you can't have everything. :p
 
True lol
Good post, faster in the 1/4 than I expected. 👍
 
that is a very fast quartermile time considering that its not a drag car :)
 
Probly would have hit 10s if he would have got the tires a little warmer :p
 
DAMN, I could almost take him. :D :lol:

But no, that was good. He still got it to 135mph with that crappy of a launch. Thats a pretty good time for a track car. At least I can drive mine on the street, HA :dopey:

Hilg
 
Back