Team Oreca Viper GTS-R #51 '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrEsTiGe-ASN
  • 5 comments
  • 361 views
Messages
21
Messages
PrEsTiGe-ASN
Hi there, looking to trade my Oreca Viper for a X2010 prototype.

Looking to trade ASAP + Let me know if you're interested!
 
Can send you Prototype tomorrow! I promised it to someone who lost their gamesave today ! You send car first.
 
What time tommorow? I'm GMT-00:00
 
I'm GMT: + 5:30 , but can send it only in the evening, I have a call early in the morning
GMT:+6:30 & will be back from work at 6:30 pm. You can Send car Tomorrow evening right before I send it, That's not a problem with me.

Id to send car to thomasphoenix98
Id to receive your Prototype Tsiju
 
OK I'll add your accounts on PSN in a couple of minutes if that is alright with you.

But yeh I'm happy to trade first :)
 
Cool Add me..
 
Back