Team Racing Inferno TRI for short

United States
United States
nascarfan657
Last edited:
Hey im Rampage as you no im not looking to join im looking to help everyone i can
Code:
RED
Yo rampage, I'll see what my co-leader and member think. We lost 2 members due to moving on to the ps4. Attention everyone. I will discuss it with the rest of my team, but we may hold try-outs to fill up our roster. Stay Tuned for more information.

Hey im Rampage as you no im not looking to join im looking to help everyone i can
Code:
RED

Do you still want to try out for Eclipse? I can talk to Veyron and probably secure you a spot, I have 50% say in it, being a co-leader has it's advantages lol but in the end Veyron and KT have the final say but I don't see an issue, I know your fast so I can put in a good word for you.

Do you still want to try out for Eclipse? I can talk to Veyron and probably secure you a spot, I have 50% say in it, being a co-leader has it's advantages lol but in the end Veyron and KT have the final say but I don't see an issue, I know your fast so I can put in a good word for you.
oka but i mean im trying to see what teams i have a chance of getting in its been awhile and im faster now then ever. so now i trying to look at all my options for teams i can join

Attention all people looking to be on a team. Try outs for T.R.I. are being held this Saturday at 3pm et. They should close at around 5pm or so. We are looking for 2 more members to the team. To be eligible to join, please list your top 3 drag cars that you use so we have an idea of your comfort zone. Some of us use nos and some do not. IMPORTANT. We expect you to also be a good track racer as we do one-make and pp races from time to time. Our first meet will be sometime next week, and it is to come together, show off drag cars, brainstorm tuning ideas( I'm working on team tunes. Very good base tunes to give our members a sharper knife than usual), and maybe do a circuit race or two. Good luck everyone, and happy racing!

oka but i mean im trying to see what teams i have a chance of getting in its been awhile and im faster now then ever. so now i trying to look at all my options for teams i can join

Check out the Eclipse thread, Veyron mentioned that he would try you out.

Check out the Eclipse thread, Veyron mentioned that he would try you out.
You dont have a 50% its you hero evil and adhd all share 50% while me and kt share the other 50% and rampage the tryouts are tonight at 8:00 pm est i will host the room

You dont have a 50% its you hero evil and adhd all share 50% while me and kt share the other 50% and rampage the tryouts are tonight at 8:00 pm est i will host the room

My bad, I meant to say that but didn't think before I posted but you get what I meant.

Back