Team Rayman Car Livery Swaps / Trades / Shares

• Thread starter RaymanX
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
SE, UK
Jedi_Mind_X
So I posted back in 2013 an earlier thread where players where able to send me a car (the good old days) and me or a freind would tune the thing up and send it back.

We thought why not do some for GT Sport? So here's the new deal. You tell us a subject to design, and we design it on the car you want. Example1. Hey Team Rayman, I wanted a lamborghini street race styled. Possibly blue or red. Could you try get that done? Likes and comments in return! Example2. I really like car shows and wanted to kindly request a GR4 and/or a GR3 german manafactured car. Thanks in advance.

What you need todo to get your chosen livery?

Just like, comment and follow our GT account, liveries and photos. And be courteous when requesting, that means asking nicely not demanding stuff. Litterely easy as that.

1.Send request through THIS thread of what your after.

2. Follow our Gran Turismo account. PSN: Ash_inc2

3. Leave some likes and shares on our liveries in our gallery. The more the better! Even if u have time to just like a few that's fine.

4. Let us know once you've done that and we can upload your chosen livery once complete.

5. Enjoy

Request one car at a time if you can. Once one is done feel free to request another.

PS freind requests are always welcome so let's catchup on the game. I will link the old 2013 post below for you guys just to have a laugh.

So what you guys waiting for let's see what crazy stuff you can come up with. Get ya Team Rayman designed car rn.

Have an awesome day freinds. And don't forget to follow us on GT game!

PSN ID: Ash_Inc2
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/team-rayman-car-giveaway-and-trade.281379/page-2#post-8544383

Here's two JDM styled mods we did yesterday for our buddy ifaceshotz who requested a JDM style design and gave us free hand on the subject. A PS freind we met on GT Planet back in 2013!
So I posted back in 2013 an earlier thread where players where able to send me a car (the good old days) and me or a freind would tune the thing up and send it back.

We thought why not do some for GT Sport? So here's the new deal. You tell us a subject to design, and we design it on the car you want. Example1. Hey Team Rayman, I wanted a lamborghini street race styled. Possibly blue or red. Could you try get that done? Likes and comments in return! Example2. I really like car shows and wanted to kindly request a GR4 and/or a GR3 german manafactured car. Thanks in advance.

What you need todo to get your chosen livery?

Just like, comment and follow our GT account, liveries and photos. And be courteous when requesting, that means asking nicely not demanding stuff. Litterely easy as that.

1.Send request through THIS thread of what your after.

2. Follow our Gran Turismo account. PSN: Ash_inc2

3. Leave some likes and shares on our liveries in our gallery. The more the better! Even if u have time to just like a few that's fine.

4. Let us know once you've done that and we can upload your chosen livery once complete.

5. Enjoy

Request one car at a time if you can. Once one is done feel free to request another.

PS freind requests are always welcome so let's catchup on the game. I will link the old 2013 post below for you guys just to have a laugh.

So what you guys waiting for let's see what crazy stuff you can come up with. Get ya Team Rayman designed car rn.

Have an awesome day freinds. And don't forget to follow us on GT game!

PSN ID: Ash_Inc2
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/team-rayman-car-giveaway-and-trade.281379/page-2#post-8544383

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180523-111709.png
    Screenshot_20180523-111709.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20180523-111729.png
    Screenshot_20180523-111729.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 30
GR4 Evolution for Nesb1tNL Chrome Red with a Japanese inspired livery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180524-162915.png
    Screenshot_20180524-162915.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 17
Back