Team RedSuns Touge Nights.

• Thread starter Klutchy
  • 7 comments
REDSUNS-KLUTCH
29mw3mr.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the Team RedSuns Touge thread. We started as sum friends who eventually became a team.We come from a drift team called RedSuns, and sense touge is starting to be a pretty big thing in gt5 i decided to make an touge only version of the team. We often do touge and race with friends and other teams.

Team Members
Team leader-
Street_King14
Members-
RedSuns-Maccer42
badboy-etc
Wynter92
Vacaseg9

Rules
1.Be cool and get along with other drivers and teams.
2.Must know how to tune your cars.
3.No ramming other drivers.

Tryouts
Tryouts will be held on a custom toscana tarmac track. You will race one of our members, both drivers lead once and follow once. The distance between the two drivers will determine in you make the team or not. The car restrictions will be Sports hard tires and performance points any were between 450 and 500.

Touge Nights
On friday nights we will have open touge lobbys for who ever wants to join and hang with us.

Hope to see you on the touge.

Last edited:
Hey can I join? Just kiding, ill create a couple cars and we can race. Also please in your first post that this is a branch off of the drift team.

Hey can I join? Just kiding, ill create a couple cars and we can race. Also please in your first post that this is a branch off of the drift team.

i have no idea wut u ment by that. lol

I was asking you to put that this is part of the real redsuns. Go to school fool!

Team RedSuns will be battling Team Substance. Not sure on the date yet but sometime soon.

Back