Team SDRC Tuning Garage

Netherlands
Haarlem NL
BadRastaNL
BadRasta NL
tuning2banner.jpg

Welcome in the Tuning Garage of Team SDRC.

SDRC stands for Sunday Drivers Race Club. We are a small team for now and we are hoping to get bigger soon.

BadRastaNL (me) is the founder of Team SDRC.

We are a social fun Team and we are basicly Drifting. We also do Races and Competitions.

I am also the Test Driver of SDRC. Wich means I test most of the car tunes/adjustments (mostly with DS3).

We also have our own Tracks (also made by me/BadRastaNL sofar)

The meaning of this threat is to share our Tuning with the GT5 Community (wich we start with soon).

You can also send request for car tunings..

Upcoming car tunes:
Shelby GT350R '65 (Drift)
Mazda RX-7 Type R '02 (Drift)
BMW M5 '08 (Drift)

We are also looking for more members, photographic artists, circuit builders and ofc Tuners.

Feel free to reply or PM BadRastaNL using the text underneath and why you want to join and what role you can have in Team SDRC:

Name:
SDRC Role:
About me:

Thanks for taking your time!

Last edited:
Name: Wrapture (not sure if you want real or psn)
SDRC Role: Photographer/track designer
About me: I play almost daily. I have a good bit of experience in photography. I can edit photos. I also have a track that it good for testing cars. Running it the normal way it tests the speed of the car, how the car handles cars at low and high speed, and has a turn that throws the car 2-3 feet in the air mid-turn. running the main straight backwards test the suspension at high speed.

Name: Wrapture (not sure if you want real or psn)
SDRC Role: Photographer/track designer
About me: I play almost daily. I have a good bit of experience in photography. I can edit photos. I also have a track that it good for testing cars. Running it the normal way it tests the speed of the car, how the car handles cars at low and high speed, and has a turn that throws the car 2-3 feet in the air mid-turn. running the main straight backwards test the suspension at high speed.

Nice.. And ofc I want to test your track also :D
Nice to have a photographer in the team.

Welcome aboard.. I'll send you a FR when I get home..

Back