Team Shmo Custom Courses!

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 10 comments
shmogt
Hello everyone! I have currently made a few awesome tracks and plan on making many more. I will list them here so others can try them. Here is my link https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/Shmogt/course/

First real track is called Autodromo di Modena AKA a Ferrari test track

wQqPnnE.png

I have driven it all yesterday and will say it's a ton of fun. It is the exact width and only a tiny tiny bit larger than the real life version. I tried to match the turns exactly and although some are a little off, I made sure to make the turning radius, etc as exact as possible. Only takes about 1min to complete with a super fast car. Also works awesome for drifting.

iaYEEse.jpg

Next track is Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. It's a medium sized track that is built for speed. I have been racing it online all day and have had so much fun. It works great for faster cars due to it's larger size and long straights. It reminds me of the Canadian Spa.

mUQEpJy.png

tIGd1EO.jpg

Hello. I decided to do an episode of your course maker showcase on your Autodromo Di Modena track. I quite enjoyed the track and had never seen it before.

Hello. I decided to do an episode of your course maker showcase on your Autodromo Di Modena track. I quite enjoyed the track and had never seen it before.

Thanks, very cool you made a video. If you liked that one I think you will really like the one I posted after it. It is my favorite created track so far. Works best with fast cars due to all the long straights.

Thanks, very cool you made a video. If you liked that one I think you will really like the one I posted after it. It is my favorite created track so far. Works best with fast cars due to all the long straights.
I'll have a look at that one! I remember seeing it a few times but never seen it in a game.

Pretty excited about this one. I made the Team Shmo logo! It's not connected making it a race to the finish. It's pretty fun to drive too actually

MDZd2Db.png

Oh boy! Autodromo di Modena! That's my home! It is reeeeally close to the real one, but it is not a Ferrari test track, that one is in Fiorano, about 15km from this one.

Back