- 787
- eightlives1981
I just finished my finals today so Ill finish that up...
I should be there... and be in it
Im sorry, 10pm east or west?
Eastern, last one of the block of four is next week, after that I think I'll be moving the time up a bit.
I just finished my finals today so Ill finish that up...
I should be there... and be in it
Im sorry, 10pm east or west?
Call me the come back child lol
You and Dizzle put on a heck of a show, very entertaining to say the least. The fat trucks was ok I guess.....Call me the come back child lol
You and Dizzle put on a heck of a show, very entertaining to say the least. The fat trucks was ok I guess.....
You and Dizzle put on a heck of a show, very entertaining to say the least. The fat trucks was ok I guess.....
It still sucked. Just saying
That car can be considered for our JDM tourney.Dizzle the beast lol
And wait, I thought AKA was slow
Might I suggest the Toyota RSC '01. It's an underrated AWD sleeping monster.
Good day.
Call me the come back child lol
Thanks bobby. I will admit that on some of them runs my hands were shaking. Lol. And I will also say that dizzle is one heck of a drag racer. I never been in a more intense set than that one. Dizzle you earned my respect.(not that I didnt respect you in the first place). Some people might say its just a game wich it is but its also good competition and it gets intence sometimes. Great event.