Team THRT®|Gift Car to New Members| Still recruiting|

Canada
Ottawa
Automotive_Buff
To all of the new members/ interested GTPers, there is going to be a give away by yours truly.

Ford Trans-Cammer in Formula Chameleon Green (color shift) with Team THRT's personal drift tune included. We'll show you how to use it.

-Image coming soon-

Ford Trans-Cammer in Maziora Andromeda (color shift) with Team THRT's personal drag tunes included.

-Image coming soon-

Welcome to Team THRT...

So if your a team a car give away is fine but have a look at other teams here. And see how there original posts are. Yours needs a little work bud. But good luck with your team from PRODIGY DRIFT

prodigy34
So if your a team a car give away is fine but have a look at other teams here. And see how there original posts are. Yours needs a little work bud. But good luck with your team from PRODIGY DRIFT

Thanks.. but my I have already posteed the recruitment thread for my team. This is for those whot replied..

Team THRT Drift
Thanks.. but my I have already posteed the recruitment thread for my team. This is for those whot replied..

Then they will come to the op and and go oh uh this team doesnt look promising, why should i join it? Because you give away a car i can buy and tune myself with a tune i prefer? Just sayin maybe you should build it up a bit?

SPANK
Then they will come to the op and and go oh uh this team doesnt look promising, why should i join it? Because you give away a car i can buy and tune myself with a tune i prefer? Just sayin maybe you should build it up a bit?

Im guessing you don't advertise on PSN do you?
I havent had my first drift battle yet, and im already arguing with another member of another team..

Last edited:
Im guessing you don't advertise on PSN do you?
I havent had my first drift battle yet, and im already arguing with another member of another team..

I think you're missing the point here, sir. If you are planning on making a team thread on GTP for newcomers to gain interest in, I suggest you fix your OP and make it more appealing. Refer to this. But, if this is just a thread to advertise the give away of a pre-tuned "team" car then you should probably refer to this. Thanks 👍

:lol: Apparently it's a new habit to bribe people with cars so they join teams... just saying :sly:

:lol: Apparently it's a new habit to bribe people with cars so they join teams... just saying :sly:
:lol:

Come on man, sort your OP out, me and you both know it looks horrible.

Get some graphics, some pictures etc., give it FORMAT (not just a random paragraph).

hey i will join i need a team and whats the team colours?

i got to admit aswell mate the OP isnt that good

FFS, what is up with GTP this weekend? -.-

I know right...
facepalm1.gif

:odd: if you already posted a recruitment thread, why didn't you just update the thread title and post this info there?

Last edited:
You have two threads like this now man all you got to do is edit your original post look at other teams threads see how we do just make a little effort. If I where a free agent I'd take one look at your OP and be like nope not my kind of team just saying where not trying to be mean but if your gonna make a team thread have pride in doing it and not a 5 min type in that you just came up with

Back