Team Titans Recruitment

• Thread starter MAN MIST
  • 11 comments
India
India
buddy2310
Hello everyone! I have started a new team and i am looking for some good players who would like to play with us.... There is no requirement for drifting skills.. if u are not good at it, we'll teach u!
The team is not only for drifting purpose but the main concentration is drifting ( We may do drag races )
The team color is Grey body color nad black rims but if u are not confortable with it, please tell me..

To get in to the team, contact me or my friend
PSN ids- buddy2310 (ME)
Santu929 ( my friend, but tell him in the friend request that i want to join your team and buddy2310 has suggested me)
See yall on the track!

Put it in teams section mate, good luck.

To do this, report your post and request to move it to the drift teams section.

A moderator should see it at some point and move it for you.

Or having failed that, just remake it again in the teams section, I think the mods have abandoned this area of the forum...

That's how you KNOW the drifting community is dead...

I think it's more of the fact that there's too much off-topic s*** posted in here that they would have to delete 80% of the posts on every thread to get it back to their standard.

I've seen forums that are much less active than this section, it's far from dead.

I think it's more of the fact that there's too much off-topic s*** posted in here that they would have to delete 80% of the posts on every thread to get it back to their standard.

I've seen forums that are much less active than this section, it's far from dead.
Be that as it may, just because in comparison other forums may be more inactive, doesn't mean this one can be seen as active..... So long story short, I still think it's dead lol.

Welcome to the drifting world of GT6! Hope you enjoy your stay Titans!

God I shouldn't be saying this I can't fight teh OhCheDeezz, but please make sure most obvious grammar is correct, just another day in the Grammar Police Force!

Latest Posts

Back