Have you seen any TOYO's on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Team-TOYO_L3G3ND
:cheers:Team TOYO:cheers:

Team Information

Team TOYO was created by L3G3ND and DEATH to bring drifters together and to have fun. Most of all we want drifters to respect each other for there passion of cars and for there passion to drift.

Team TOYO has just started and we are now recruiting on GT6. Add me Team-TOYO_L3G3ND or my ride or die, Team-TOYO_DEATH for more information about the tryouts. We will let you know from there what you will need to accomplish to be able to be apart of the TOYO drift family. We are striving to be the best team that we can be and the best drivers.

We like to consider ourselves as a Family, helping each other achieve each others goals. We like to go by the Ride Or Die motto.
:cheers:"RIDE OR DIE":cheers:
The Team TOYO leaders, Team-TOYO_L3G3ND and Team-TOYO_DEATH, are on almost everyday and will always be available via internet. We are always trying new things on GT6 so that we can grow as drivers, but also learn more about the art of drifting. We love hosting the following events below:

-Limbo
-Cruising/Drag lobbies
-D1 drift competitions
-Tandem lobbies
Recruitment
We are currently open to anyone that wants to tryout, just copy and paste this below
(Answer the questions)
PSN ID:
Wheel or DS3?:
How many years have you been drifting?:
Microphone?:
Do you like to drift section or laps?:
How often are you on GT6?:
Do you mainly play GT6?:
What or who made you want to join TOYO?:
How many teams have you been on?:
Team Colors
-Body color is Blue mica
- Rims are any color

We decided to pick these colors because of the team TOYO Tires in Japan.

LEADERS
Team-TOYO_L3G3ND

Team-TOYO_DEATH
Members
Team-TOYO_FOCUS
Team-TOYO_STYL3z
Team-TOYO_TECH
Team-TOYO_ENVY
Team-TOYO_YOFITA

Usual Team Toyo Tandems

:bowdown:

Character Bios

soon to be posted

Interesting Drifts

Best 90 degree angle entry I've ever seen!!!:bowdown:

Last edited:
Team TOYO is a new team that came up and the team EMP decided that they could steal our colors cuz we are new. I politely asked him to changed his team colors but he decided to laugh and disrespect the new team and kick us all out of the lobby, I would like to have the teams AKs and DUD to judge the battle. thanks and i will post more information about the battle.
:cheers:LETS GO Team TOYO!!!!!!:cheers:
:gtplanet:

I personally and politely ask you to
not do this. Yes according to your words they disrespected you, but you should work this out a different way.

Toyo Death, do you listen to the band Death? Or like other cool bands like Rings Of Saturn or Animals As Leaders?
haha yeah i listen to a lot of metal actually haha mostly thrash like megadeth anthrax Halloween hmmm naming them off the top of my head theres too many but yeah Death is another one of my favorites xD

I've already said it before but good luck with the team and hope you guys continue to show sweet styles, become legends, and cause death to lots of tyres.
Best of luck, Rapid Crab Drifters.

Hell yeah I play metal on guitar been at that for about ten years now!
haha yeah i listen to a lot of metal actually haha mostly thrash like megadeth anthrax Halloween hmmm naming them off the top of my head theres too many but yeah Death is another one of my favorites xD

I've already said it before but good luck with the team and hope you guys continue to show sweet styles, become legends, and cause death to lots of tyres.
Best of luck, Rapid Crab Drifters.

Thanks much appreciated

What keeps me on my toes is the "A Harmonic Minor" scale and all of its positions. Its the same scale Evil Chuck Schuldiner and Yngwie Malmsteen both used to be metal as fuuuuuu

Back