Team True Drift

American Samoa
American Samoa
actionboy26
General info about team

Team true drift was created by two gt6 drifters named NAMOR_BUSKEY and actionboy26.These two drifters were originally on a team called alien-x. That team came over to PSN on gt6 but failed due to poor leader ship. Because the two drifters were best of friends they figured they can make a team together a better and stronger a, faster team with killer angle and serious style. The team already has ten members that are elite and have major skill and is very culturally diverse. When divers it is not a joke the team has people all over we have multiple all over the states 1 in japan 2 in Britain and the last in demark.

team colors
red paint with silver rims

team cars
not very strict on that we feature imports and muscle of all over and even super cars and high end sports cars. Mostly though muscle and imports featuring a boss 302,comaro SS 2010,2 NSX,
SLS Mercedes and more.

Tryouts
If you would like to try out for this team please contact one of the two drifters on PSN.

Additional info
other info,videos and photos of the team and its individuals will be up soon.

i was looking for it and i can not find it,could you possibly tell me were it is also we need a tech person on the team that can go sideways and can work the website with ease think you you can be of service?

Back