Team Viper wants you!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil bell
  • 7 comments
  • 805 views
Messages
3,928
Messages
PepsiMaxCrew
Im thinking of starting a race series for dodge Viper ACR's similar to the ACR-X viper race series in the US.
Basically this is just a casual race series with a Viper ACR tuned to a specified extent so all car's are equal.There will be a warm up session and then the race will start.
I want to gauge interest in it first though,so who would participate if I set it up?Please let me know on the thread.

I propose the car's have equipped;
Rigidity improvement
Weight reduction to 1420kg (stage 1 then add ballst)
Carbon hood (if you want,still have to compensate with ballast till car is 1420kg)
Race air intake
Full header back sport exhaust
Power limiter (650hp)
Fully adjustable gearbox
Race hard tyres
 
Last edited:
I would! I love the Viper ACR but letting you know this would get greater attention in the online racing Sub-Forum. Also do a one make race take some pictures and make it look cool that attracts racers for some reason lol

I'm not trying to sarcastic or rude just trying to help a brother out
 
I would I love the Viper ACR but letting you know this would get greater attention in the online racing Sub-Forum. Also do a one make race take some pictures and make it look cool that attracts racers for some reason lol

Both of those suggestions are very good. 👍

I'd be into this idea but I don't really have a "gaming schedule" so my ability to be free for online races at set times is not good.
 
Ok awesome you can add me to friends(PSN: MontalvoMC) I love racing my ACR If you make a post in the online forum I'll sign up right away. I have a set racing schedule in the mornings as I work late. I race a lot Wednesday and Thursday.
 
Ok awesome you can add me to friends(PSN: MontalvoMC) I love racing my ACR If you make a post in the online forum I'll sign up right away. I have a set racing schedule in the mornings as I work late. I race a lot Wednesday and Thursday.

Sadly I'm not the OP. I was just agreeing that you made a good suggestion and sad that I can't race online. :guilty:
 
I put it in the online racing section too but couldnt garner attention,check out my sig. 👍 .Anyone who want's to race add my PSN CRAB_SG and then we'll work out timing,etc on that thread.:)
 
or we could merge our vipers into the GT3 series.either way.
 
Back