Team White Tigers Drift team

American Samoa
USA
LeoLeonLeo666
Hi this is the White Tigers team leader, and this is a team for Amiture through pro drifters for beginers we help you before you are able to join our team. Also me and the team will treat everyone with respect and help eachother out.our team colors are black and white. Also we do tornements every mounth or so, and right now there are FIVE people total in the drift team. The team gives the best they have to offer, we always practice with eachother to, everytime we get a new member we take a new photo/ team photo. The team photo is when we all play online and start a race and save the picture and post the picture on GTPlanet just like the one set up as my profile picture. Another thing is that for every new member that joins i send them a free car and very rare and special paints. We also have more surprises for new members but thats a surprise???

Last edited:
edit: Getting better Just put some nice pictures in maybe your team roster and more of what your team is about. Put some more effort into your own team thread it should be a lot more than one paragraph. Its getting better just take more of an example from other threads around this sub forum.

Just an example.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145529

Also check sean's post in this thread. 👍

Last edited:
Sorry, but your op sucks. Looks thru some of the other teams threads to get a idea what we do around here. Also Nemisis is the original white car mob..

Also read the AUP. Double posting is also a no-no. Just edit your previous post.

Like many said stop double posting. Secondly check your spelling on your op (original post). And finally I want to wish you good luck. If you need any help please contact me. If you want to stay around please fix your OP.

Back