TeamCZRRacing's Livery-orium (GT7 Edition)

United States
FL, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Milky Way
TeamACRZARacingo
GyroxOpex
Hi there, and welcome to my livery-orium! Take a seat if you wish, or browse my wares, because there's plenty of them.

Man, it's been a while since I've made a livery in really any game, but I'm pleased to announce that I'm back! And to kick things off, I'm packing some serious heat. If you see something you like, please feel free to grab it from the link!

PlayStation Lamborghini Huracan GT3
First-up is perhaps my favorite livery I've ever done: the PlayStation Lambo Huracan. I originally made it for a GT Sport Livery Editor competition, which I, unfortunately, didn't win. Even so, I'm still proud af of it!
768628d9debdbc9bfcdf42199e29412c_thumb_l_x2.jpg

bddabaff71554240de12decafad96165_photo.png

Charity
For those of you who don't know, I always make sure to include a charity in my liveries. This time around, it's Wings for Life, a spinal cord research foundation dedicated to helping those with spinal injuries to heal. You can check them out here.

HKS Hipermax Nissan Silvia S15 Spec.R Aero

Next up is another one I'm incredibly proud of, and one of two I've made today: the Hipermax Nissan Silvia Spec.R Aero. One of my fav cars in GT5 used to be the HKS CT230R with its wild red, black and white Hipermax livery, so I've gone for a similar idea here while also making the Silvia its own thing.

7ecb57bd3c41afca9bfbee4fe79a329f_photo (1).png

a16a70147c03016c0266784a0831d002_photo (1).png

Charity
For this livery, the charity I've chosen is the Children's Tumor Foundation. They're devoted to stopping neurofibromatosis, which is a painful and life-altering disease in which tumors grow in the nervous system. You can learn more here, on their website.

Trust Nissan Fairlady Z

This is the other one I've been busting my butt on today, and I'm also really proud of it. Trust has a sort of special place in my heart thanks to their sub-brand Greddy, which I've been a fan of since I was a kid, so you know I had to do them justice! This one was inspired by VDC_Hambone's excellent Trust livery, so credit to them for the idea.

236af98195fc761a0f4322a156f6f2eb_photo (1).png

d8d52a618d948a7a71f0f9528525cabb_photo (1).png

Charity
The charity for this one isn't really one single charity. Instead, the logo you see appears to be a fictional one that represents the fight against cancer. If you want to donate to a cancer research charity, you can check out the American Cancer Society.

Gran Turismo Wiki Audi R8 LMS Evo

And last but definitely not least, the Gran Turismo Wiki Audi R8 LMS Evo! Some of you may have used this site before, and if you have, we very much appreciate it! I founded GT Wiki all the way back in 2008 at the ripe age of 16, and it's still going strong, so you bet I've gotta represent lol. (The first image is out of date, so don't mind the missing Summit Racing Equipment and MoTeC stickers on it.)

ea867e99efe562ca61bada681e428538_photo.png

df0d7bd967a06f9584e7a608b10dacec_photo.png

Charities
For the GT Wiki R8, I've chosen Special Effect, a UK-based charity dedicated to enabling disabled people to finally be able to enjoy the same games you and I are able to play. Specifically, their aim is to develop new ways to control games so that people with any disability can still play. You can check them out and donate at the link I've provided.

Going alongside Special Effect is UNICEF, dedicated to providing humanitarian aid for children whenever and wherever it's needed. Given the current situation in Ukraine, charities like UNICEF are needed now more than ever. If you'd like, you can stop by and learn more here.

That about wraps it up! Phew, that took way too long... but man, I'm proud of these bois and really hope you love them too. I'll be posting more here in the future, so definitely follow this thread if you'd like to be kept up to speed (ha). And now, I need to go sit... down... or I'm gonna... passes out on the floor

Attachments

• 7ecb57bd3c41afca9bfbee4fe79a329f_photo (1).png
    7ecb57bd3c41afca9bfbee4fe79a329f_photo (1).png
    225.3 KB · Views: 12
  • bddabaff71554240de12decafad96165_photo.png
    bddabaff71554240de12decafad96165_photo.png
    291 KB · Views: 15
Fantastic liveries, I like the idea of the charity dedication. Can I suggest one for you.
Mission MotorSport UK based charity helping ex service personnel. Lots of cars you could do too, and if you could make me a copy of the MM logo while your doing it I'd really appreciate it.

I have loads of photos from 2016s Race Of Remembrance.

The VW was Sir Chris Hoys ride that year.

Another great charity is sportingbears see their Honda from the same year.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1647089689625.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647089689625.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 17
  • FB_IMG_1647089702811.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647089702811.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 18
Fantastic liveries, I like the idea of the charity dedication. Can I suggest one for you.
Mission MotorSport UK based charity helping ex service personnel. Lots of cars you could do too, and if you could make me a copy of the MM logo while your doing it I'd really appreciate it.

I have loads of photos from 2016s Race Of Remembrance.

The VW was Sir Chris Hoys ride that year.

Another great charity is sportingbears see their Honda from the same year.
Awesome, I'll definitely consider throwing these in! Thanks so much for the suggestions :D

Volk Racing Genesis X GR3
Livery - Suit - Helmet - Charity (Mission Motorsport)
Today I'm coming at you with another car I'm really, really happy with: the Volk Racing Genesis X GR3! Unlike most of my liveries, this one started with an idea rather than a specific sponsor in mind. I wanted to make my own version of the BioCircle livery from the Mercedes AMG GT-S GT3, but on a different car. However, I wasn't able to find a BioCircle logo, so instead I had to cancel that and do the basic part of the livery first before retroactively going back and finding a sponsor that would fit. I tried quite a few - including a couple of fictional sponsors, a rarity for me - before recalling this sick black-to-blue gradient Volk Racing logo made by burrelli. It just happened to fit the color scheme perfectly, so I went for it!

Here are a couple of pictures of the car with the suit. You can grab the livery, suit, and helmet from the links above.

1648256773645.png

1648256819541.png

Charity

1648256927743.png

The charity of choice this time around is Mission Motorsport, as suggested by @sidaorb. Their mission is to help members of the British military in various ways via racing, such as by hooking them up with jobs in the automotive industry as they transition from the military back to civilian life. You can read more about them and donate here.

Cars for Hope Audi R8 LMS Evos
Blue:
Livery - Suit - Helmet
Orange: Livery - Suit - Helmet
Charity (Cars for Hope)
White and black versions of both the normal blue and the Self-Harm Awareness Month orange logos are available on my GT7 profile, as well as the #IAMDRIVEN hashtag decal - all courtesy of @krisduv

Now for a really special one: my two Cars for Hope Audi R8 LMS Evos. I'm really proud of how these came out - they're bright and hopeful, and very much attention-grabbing. The idea was to make all the metallic, patterned lines come together to form a kind of bow around the grille, with the connotation being that Cars for Hope is a gift to those needing help with their mental health. Cars for Hope is near and dear to me; I've been representing them since the first time I ever included a charity in one of my liveries, but most importantly, I've known a few people who have serious mental health issues ranging from depression to thoughts of self-harm. These liveries and their accompanying racing gear are my way of showing support for them by giving others an avenue to spread the word. The orange one specifically is in light of their Self-Harm Awareness Day drive, which runs all throughout March, whereas the blue is applicable year-round.

You've probably picked up that Cars for Hope is a mental health charity by now, but why that name? How do they use cars to spread mental health awareness? Answer: They hold car events designed to help spread the word, as well as investing, spreading their message online, and above all - working to give people who need it hope and to effect change in public perception of mental health. You can learn more and contribute via the link above.

Without further ado... the liveries!
7a1d5a52317832ee62923212b4d7b421_photo.png

087a92e6beac3810a726d5820ba4c6b1_photo.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back