Teams & Meets Section

SeanWelland

The Flying Scotsman
Premium
Scotland
Driftland, Lochgelly
SeanWelland
There is no other place on GTP with team support.

This is a question to the Drift community.

Should we try and appeal for some form of "Racing Teams & Meets" or "Insert your idea of name here".

I, much like many other in the Drift community notice Teams that specify in more than just drifting appearing in our Sub-forum. Now don't get me wrong - we don't run this place so we can't say that our word is final. But i do feel that we need to some how broaden the "Teams" focus as it is leaving this Sub-forum building up with more "non-drifting" teams (Like Wangan etc.)

What are your thoughts? I think we'd all be happy to hear what people want to say on the matter.

-Sean

i dont care at all either but i do know that Touge teams and event planners have been trying to get their own space in the forum so maybe if more people support them they will get it :)

So we have sections for different teams like a drift section, a touge section, a wangan section and stuff like that?

Yeah, I think they should have their own sub-forum, that'll boost the GTP community up a bit.

I reckon they should have their own sub-forum. Saves us from searching through hundreds of non-drift threads just to find something useful and drift related... Also means they dont have to sift through a heap of drift related stuff looking for wangan/touge related stuff.

I kinda don't know why after like 10 years or something of this site being up that now it's kinda come up. I guess if they were gunna do it they probably would have done it already.

Like we have drift teams and such but no racing teams or wangan teams or whatever. so far the only team based section (that I've seen) is the drifting section

What up Sparko - just wanted to let you guys know we are looking for teams to comp at night. Please find us in SR ELITE DRIFT TEAM rooms nightly, or hit me up in the forums. Check out our new video in my signature and let me know what you guys think. Thanks for the support in our forums and keep blowing smoke.

I kinda don't know why after like 10 years or something of this site being up that now it's kinda come up. I guess if they were gunna do it they probably would have done it already.

Like we have drift teams and such but no racing teams or wangan teams or whatever. so far the only team based section (that I've seen) is the drifting section

We do have this section, though I'm not sure how well it would serve some of the multi-disciplinary teams in here. Also, the pace in that section is far, far faster than it is here - here in the Drift Teams & Meets section, it's really quite easy to find most any team in the first page or two - the last thread on page 2 was last posted in in January, so there's hardly "hundreds" of threads for people to sift through here 👍

Back