Teams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kizmo22
  • 5 comments
  • 470 views
Messages
13
England
Hook
Messages
Kizmo22
Can someone please explain what these racing/drifting/drag teams are that I see all the time.


I haven't got any exact names of teams, but room names say team 'such and such' racing or something. I'm just wondering what these teams or groups are about :)
 
Nothing serious man. Just a group who get together with new matching usernames and say they are a team.

Some are strict and will kick you, others won't.

Personally, I think its silly having witnessed some tryouts with a guy on my friends list who is some sort of team founder.

It made me laugh, like he was on a little power trip :lol:.

He asked why I haven't joined yet, I just said "commitment issues" :lol:.
 
Some teams organize specific kinds of racing at certain times, like HaB Racing for instance, I've seen their lobbies while looking for a room. You tend to get cleaner racing that way.
 
Join ours if you want; check my signature. ;)
 
I will consider it ;) I'm not an amazing driver though. I am definitely good, but nothing special. I'm usually a 'middle of the pack' finisher. And I am very far off having 60/60 golds on my licenses
 
Back