Teaser for 'Seiso Drifto' vid in my sig now

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seis
  • 7 comments
  • 442 views
Messages
42
:( just noticed you can't have images in your sig

but the link is there just the same

and of course it is by far the biggest tease of a teaser ever...

still I didn't really wanna put any good footage up that might be used in the video,

and I do love the angle of this, it's now officially the Seis theme...

(note, seiso drifto is most likely not final name, because it's too uber lame to use)

 
Originally posted by [Jetstorm]-R
nice... whens the final product gonna come out?

honestly I have no clue, I havn't decided how I wanna do it yet,

I do have a small maybe 2 minute clip of some combined action with 2 of my main cars that I made as a sort of test
 
Ehh...You call THAT a teaser video?! What in 'dee hell? Lol...You just showed us a supra slide in front of the cam.. That doesn't even clue you in to drifting! :p
 
Originally posted by MidusGT
Ehh...You call THAT a teaser video?! What the 'dee hell? Lol...You just showed us a supra slide in front of the cam.. That doesn't even clue you in to drifting! :p

hahahah I did point that out,

yeah I know I'd be let down too,

think of it as one of those movie previews that don't even clue you in to what the movie's about, but it's all cool and elite...

actually don't because half the time those movies suck :)

I may make an actual version with differing music, something that kinda builds up then during a little drum and bass action I skim through a few clips of drifting, that'd make more sense
 
I just have to tell this.

"Seis" means "stop" in Finnish. :D
 
Back