Tech House Mix -listen and rate please!!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 6 comments
  • 1,296 views

craste

(Banned)
Messages
576
hello all.

As title suggests a 'Tech' house mix I threw togther recently, the tunes are 'growers' so listen to the mix a few times so they grow on you before commenting.

My friends have said it flows nice so I hope you all think the same.

Tracks downloaded from Beatport

used the following to produce the mix

2 X Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 Decks
1 X Pioneer DJM 600 Mxer
1 X Pioneer EFX 1000 effects unit

paste this into your browser
http://www.sendspace.com/file/54umgr
and then click on Download Link: DJ CRAIG STEVENS Tech House Mix March 2009.mp3
Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Could you upload the file to somewhere that doesn't limit the down speed to 80k? It feels like I'm on my 33.6k again.

Pretty good, I like it. Do you have a tracklist?
 
Last edited:
Nice mix!! It's great! 👍 I like the minimal sound from the mix!
Nice song, since arround 59 min: Lutzenkirchen All - That Jazz (Popof Remix 01). :cheers:
Song selection it's really really good!! Best hopes!👍
 
Nice mix!! It's great! 👍 I like the minimal sound from the mix!
Nice song, since arround 59 min: Lutzenkirchen All - That Jazz (Popof Remix 01). :cheers:
Song selection it's really really good!! Best hopes!👍

Cheers for the kind words mate - glad you liked it!!
 
Wow an iDJ feature! This must be good then! Congrats! :cheers:
I'll listen tonight and review tomorrow 👍
 
Back