Tekken Survival!

Just wondering, would anyone be interested in doing a Survival challenge, just for fun?:confused: I think it's a good idea.:P
We could have one for either Tekken 3, or Tekken Tag, since those are the only games I have access too.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I'm in, what do you have in mind?
I was thinking maybe, if there's enough people, you get a week or so to come up with your best survival. The one with the most wins.....wins.:P Before it starts, you'd have to say who you'll be using. Something like that.;)

Well, before this thread dies for good, here are my best.:P

Tekken 3 - 21 Wins with Paul.(Still working on getting higher:P)

Tekken Tag - 44 Wins with Heihachi & Paul.

Originally posted by keeno_uk
I got tekken 4 (pirate) and I am willing to do this but whats to stop people from lying about their scores

Since you pirate, we already know you cheat. From our vantage point, what's to stop you?
It's called the honor system.

haha i got 44 with Heihachi then i got pissed cuz my friend called and she had "other" plans so we couldnt go to the city. so i got 87 with jin muahahahaa 😈
heres a pic

woops i hate it when that happens

Attachments

• tek 003.jpg
    tek 003.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 47
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Since you pirate, we already know you cheat. From our vantage point, what's to stop you?
It's called the honor system.

hey man cause I own a pirate copy which will be replaced by an original by ocotober it doesn't mean I cheat it just means sometimes I can't be bothered to wait

Back