teknogeek1300's Videos

• Thread starter teknogeek
  • 18 comments
hi guys and all forum members i see the video of tecnogeek in this suzuki gsx r-1000 is not a yoshimura bike from what is see in the video is the gsx r 1000 sexron/ jomo suzuki 8 from the suzuka 8 hrs competition .i am correct??

the other question is about the settings you have in that bike because y got all that suzuka 8 hrs bikes less with the seven stars honda cbr 1000 but y want to know how is the settings you have in that bike y use kmh instead mph but anyway i see in your video( by the way tecnogeek congratulations great riding) how many breaking power settings do you have in that bikes so also the gear scale do you use
i mean auto setup 3 or 4 or other else

please i wait for an answer from you

anyway y thanks to anybody to answer this questions bye

Not in kilometers. MPH.

"YOSHIMURA SUZUKI JOMO with SRIXON GSX-R 100 Suzuka8H '05"

I don't lie.

And yes, I was going to eat pavement :)

stiletto
hi guys and all forum members i see the video of tecnogeek in this suzuki gsx r-1000 is not a yoshimura bike from what is see in the video is the gsx r 1000 sexron/ jomo suzuki 8 from the suzuka 8 hrs competition .i am correct??

the other question is about the settings you have in that bike because y got all that suzuka 8 hrs bikes less with the seven stars honda cbr 1000 but y want to know how is the settings you have in that bike y use kmh instead mph but anyway i see in your video( by the way tecnogeek congratulations great riding) how many breaking power settings do you have in that bikes so also the gear scale do you use
i mean auto setup 3 or 4 or other else

please i wait for an answer from you

anyway y thanks to anybody to answer this questions bye

:scared: :crazy: :yuck: I don't even understand what you are trying to ask...

Back