Tell me what I need for this>>>>

• Thread starter Mike141
  • 11 comments
I want to purchase the gran turismo concept games and also the new GT4 prologue coming out on the 4th. Does it matter which version of the game I buy from ebay (UK or Japanese)? And I know I need a slide card or modchip in my ps2 to play import games, but how about a converter for the TV, is that necessary? Thanks!!

OK, for starters, where are you located?

Japan, NTSC country or Pal country?

AO

There has been no information released yet regarding Prologue. Other than rumors, you'll have to wait until it comes out to know for certain.

As for GTconcept, you're almost out of luck there as well. You'll need a PAL system or a Chipped PS2. Good luck finding either in the NTSC region. At least for inexpensive money.

Good luck,

AO

How about the new slide card for the US ps2? This will work with an import copy of GTC, right? What did you do to yours to make it play?

Its often just easier to buy a Japanese PS2. As far as I know, they play Japanese games. Thats what I did, GTC is coming any day now. :D

Hi the GTC Tokyo Geneva 2002 is (pal) but is the same as
GTC Tokyo Seul 2002 this one is (ntc) and you can fin this in e bay 2.

May be your TV suports Pal If no There is some were an adater Or like i do i to put in my vivo Videocard in my computer in pal

well i hope i help you soory 4 my inglish

see you at road later

Originally posted by rol
Hi the GTC Tokyo Geneva 2002 is (pal) but is the same as
GTC Tokyo Seul 2002 this one is (ntc) and you can fin this in e bay 2.

Wrong. GTC Tokyo-Seoul 2002 has less cars than GTC Tokyo Geneva 2002.

And for your information GTC Tokyo-Geneva 2002 was released in japan also. So, there is a NTSC version as well. It's even on ebay for 40 bucks

That is good Johnny Some one tell me The T-S 2002 was the same but thanks 2 tell me the correct thing I try to faind in Ebay The GT TG 2002 in Ntc but I cant find it?

I have a Japanese NTSC-J PS2 I bought for initial D, I haven't heard about the GT4 prologue, but, trust me, I'm looking into it. Any by the way, the Japanese PS2 hooked up to my TV just fine and I haven't had one single problem out of it.

Latest Posts

Back