- 495
- TeamBRP
OMG I just got my driver so pissed, he was on the brink of crashing
Pushed him on the start, once in the lead, I slowed the pace.
Once in the blue, approaching start/finish, I started pushing him.
Every time the communication icon would recycle, I pushed him again,
over and over. Went from left end of blue to the right end of red in one lap!
Did a blistering lap though 1:56 to 2:08 the next lap after I let him clam down.
__________________
Pushed him on the start, once in the lead, I slowed the pace.
Once in the blue, approaching start/finish, I started pushing him.
Every time the communication icon would recycle, I pushed him again,
over and over. Went from left end of blue to the right end of red in one lap!
Did a blistering lap though 1:56 to 2:08 the next lap after I let him clam down.
__________________