Temperature Readouts

Which programs should I trust?

With ASUS PROBE (latest version) my CPU temperature is reading at 56 under load! :scared:

But with EVEREST, its reading 48 :grumpy:

What should I trust?

Another part.. Totally forgot about it.

My 12v line is currently sitting at roughly 13.3 under load. Would this pose a large problem?

The BIOS temperature gauge is the most accurate. That is the one you should trust. Unfortunately, it is tedious to access it. I use Motherboard Monitor 5. Check their site to see if your motherboard is supported.

Event Horizon
The BIOS temperature gauge is the most accurate. That is the one you should trust. Unfortunately, it is tedious to access it. I use Motherboard Monitor 5. Check their site to see if your motherboard is supported.

Motherboard Monitor is a great program. It's logging feature extremely useful.

But is 56 under load nearing danger? And if my 12 volt rail is all the way up to 13.3, would it have an effect on my system? (As in something blowing up)

halfracedrift
But is 56 under load nearing danger? And if my 12 volt rail is all the way up to 13.3, would it have an effect on my system? (As in something blowing up)
My XP 2600+ ran at 56C-ish for a long while in the summer. I was fine. I got up to 62C once when playing Far Cry in 100F weather. That was the highest I was going to let it get.

You should be fine at 56C. 👍

Back