Terrible prize cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter R34EVO9
  • 11 comments
  • 1,015 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

R34EVO9

(Banned)
Messages
767
United States
USA.CT
Messages
h3llaflshh
So after just finding out what I was going to get for winning the FGT championship I dont feel like its even worth it for me to spend 5 million credits on the car when they are so many better ones I can buy.:grumpy:

So what ever happen to all the nice prize cars we use to get in like GT4 that actually made sense??:confused:
 
the biggest crap i've ever get for a prize must be that:

Daihatsu Midget II D type '98

and it'a a prize in a- & b- spec...
 
Yep prize cars are quite terrible. I can honestly say there are A spec races I will never complete because of this. Its not just the prize that stops me from doing the race, part of it is also the car and the actual race. But if bob can bash it in my X2010 I will let him do it.
 
I didn't even know what I was going to get for the FGT championship, and when I finally did get it:

b0a1623a3b0453a6217123a%255B1%255D.jpg


A car that I can buy from the UCD for 15000Cr.?

PD, I hope you were joking.
 
Wow, a lot of facepalms have been thrown around today...
 
I don't even bother doing them like I said above I just do all the seasonal events an do online racing now
 
I wasn't too happy with the lamer prize cars at the beginning, they're still not the best, even in the endurance series.
 
Actually, I think their prize cars aren't lame, they're just...schizophrenic.

Case in point: the Formula GT Championship prize is a Caterham Fireblade when it should be some kind of golden X2010 delivered to you in a chariot pulled by ten Bugatti Veyrons, but the Like The Wind prizes are fitting as the Mazda and the Toyota are both cars you race against. All the way at the other end of the spectrum, the B-Spec Eunos race, which you can access at level five, gives you...a Mazda Furai Concept, which is a phenomenal car thanks to its Le Mans upbringing, right up until you're tasked with racing in things LIKE Like The Wind. Huh?
 
I did the 4 hour MX5 B-Spec race today, or rather, i left bob doing it. He won by a long way, but the prize was a 1967 Mazda something or other. Rubbish.
 
Ya, the prize cars is one of those weird PD design decisions. The Cateram isn't a bad car, quite unique and fun, but it can bought for 50K from the UCD and no way should be a prize for the hardest race in the game with vehicles worth 100 times more.
Also, I don't mind this, but how does it make sense to reward a 1.5 mil concept car for a MX5 race in b-spec?

I think it would have been fun if the prize was basically one of the cars in the field, chosen randomly. Of course it would not work for the 1 make races like NASCAR or FGT, but it would work pretty well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back