Tesla Roadster wins race backwards!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 10 comments
  • 841 views
image.jpg


~Off topic~
Hilarious video, but I really hope your video doesn't get taken down. With youtube's new Content ID system, EMI (Aka the Third Reich of the music industry) might have your video removed for having Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger in it. I love Daft Punk!
 
I hope not, that's why I didn't bother making it very loud :nervous:
 
If I did, I'm sure there'd be some videos on that too :lol:
 
Should be a trophy for this.
No way! I'd like to think I'm the only one who's done this so far :P

Considering attempting to do all of the Electric races backwards... dunno how I'll go with other tracks, more turns to negotiate :nervous:
 
No way! I'd like to think I'm the only one who's done this so far :p

Considering attempting to do all of the Electric races backwards... dunno how I'll go with other tracks, more turns to negotiate :nervous:

No I'm saying they should make one after you inspired it.
 
In that case I'm sure I can strike a deal with PD; as long as they give me full credit for it ;)

And a % of the profit for every trophy given out :)
nice driving do that in real life :P
 
Back