Test Drive (Now featuring Hidden Cars!)

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 24 comments

Which track do you want Aston Martin to be on?

• Autumn Ring

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Trial Mountain

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
On my YouTube channel, I am attempting to test drive every car in GT2 (kind of including hidden cars).

16/639 Cars Complete

Acura:
Integra GS-R '95
Integra GS-R '98
Integra Type R '95
Integra Type R '98
NSX '91
NSX '93
NSX '97
NSX Type S '97 (J)
NSX Type S Zero '97 (J)

Alfa Romeo:
145 2.0 Cloverleaf '98
155 2.0 TS 16V '98
156 2.0 TS 16V '98
156 2.5 V6 24V '98
166 2.0 TS 16V '98
166 2.5 V6 24V '98
166 3.0 V6 24V '98

GTV 2.0 TS 16V '98
GTV 3.0 V6 24V '98
Spider 2.0 TS '98
155 Touring Car '95

Aston Martin (Coming Soon)
DB6
DB7 Coupe
DB7 Volante
V8 Vantage

RM cars will be added in a different series.

Last edited:
What track do you want me to do next for Aston Martin?
For some reason, Autumn Ring comes into mind for a British location. Even though its location is undefined, it seems like a good track to go on a luxury drive.

I would say either Trial Mountain or Autumn Ring.

Also we don't take too kindly to double or triple-posting. That's why there is an "edit" button.

And you've picked yourself up another subscriber! :cheers:

I would say either Trial Mountain or Autumn Ring.

Also we don't take too kindly to double or triple-posting. That's why there is an "edit" button.

And you've picked yourself up another subscriber! :cheers:

Thanks!

Also, sorry for not uploading other test drives. I've been busy with other things.

Last edited:
Sorry it's been a while. I've been busy with work and don't have a lot of time to do the Test Drive series.

I'll put the series on hold for now. I'll get back to it once I have more free time.

Love the sound of the 155 TS. Possibly my favourite Alfa bodystyle, there's just something so right in its boxiness. It was a shame that the one added to FM4 was a turbo and not a nice 2.0 TS that people could have added a turbo to if they so wished.

IT'S BACK!!!

However, it's going to take a while since I have to do some money grinding. After I have enough Credits, I'll make sure to finish Alfa Romeo!

Also, don't forget to vote for the next track for Aston Martin!

EDIT
I found a save file with a boatload of Credits and some secret cars. I'm sure I'll finish Test Drive with no problem!

Last edited:
Credits are not a problem in GT2.
If you win on "test track" in the "turbo event", you will win 50,000 Cr and a HKS drag car. The HKS car you can sell for 250,000 Cr, and in GT2 almost all prizecar can be won multiple times.

Price cars from all gold in license, maybe.

Or cars from a different region (USA, Japan or Europe) It was small differences in the old GT games

Bad news. YouTube has been yelling at me for using copyright music. GT2 Test Drive is now dead.

Thread Closed

🤬🤬🤬:censored:YouTube

If you remove the music, then the Test Drive can live on.

But what are these secret cars?? That you're talking about

Like the Mercedes CLK-DTM

Another reason why I'm closing this series is because my (E word that shouldn't be discussed) lags a TON when I play GT2. I'm thinking of doing a series similar to this with Forza Horizon. I'll call it Cruisin' at Horizon.

Back