Test my Tune. 533PP DC5 Integra

Australia
Australia
MattyBeloved
Hey guys and gals. I'm new to this forum so I hope post such as this wont be frowned upon!
I'll start by saying i'm far from the worlds best Gran Turismo driver, and i'm also very new to tuning...
But I was wondering if a few people could try my tune and tell me what they think?
Also compare lap times to see how far off pace I am on my own tune Lol.

This tune was put together for the "550pp Intermediate Level of Turbo Sports" seasonal event at the Deep Forest Raceway. The car of choice was a '03 DC5 Type R Honda Integra. My tune was as follows.
PP: 533
BHP: 443
KG: 979
Tyres: Sports Soft (Front and Back)

Mods:
Oil change, Improved body rigidity
Fully Customisable Suspension, Racing Brakes.
Fully Customisable Transmission, Triple Plate CLutch, Fully Customisable LSD
Stage 3 Engine Tuning, Sports Computer, Intake Tuning, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Exhaust Manifold, Sports Catalytic Converter, High RPM (Stage "3") Turbo
Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Window Weight Reduction, Carbon Bonnet)

Fully Customisable Suspension:
Height: 108/100
Spring Rate: 8.92/11.13
Dampers (Compression): 2/3
Dampers (Extension): 9/7
A/R Bars: 7/6
Camber: 0/0
Toe: -.19//.80

Racing Break Kit: 5/5

Fully Customisable Transmission: Max Speed 280km/h (I'm yet to learn gearing, so I let the damned machine do what it wanted here....)
1: 3.217
2: 2.207
3: 1.629
4: 1.260
5: 1.020
6: 0.865
Final Gear: 4.764

Fully Customisable Diff

Downforce
Front: 0
Rear: 15

Ballast = 0kg
Power = 100%

And that's it! While I know it's not the fastest car in the game, it sure is fun smashing R35's around corners in a FR!!!

My fastest lap time with a slip stream was 1:19.98, fastest lap time with no slipstream at all was 1:20.02
Thanks for your time in reading!!!!!
Looking forward to hearing back from you Guys!!
MattyBeloved.

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals. I'm new to this forum so I hope post such as this wont be frowned upon!
I'll start by saying i'm far from the worlds best Gran Turismo driver, and i'm also very new to tuning...
But I was wondering if a few people could try my tune and tell me what they think?

This tune was put together for the "550pp Intermediate Level of Turbo Sports" seasonal event at the Deep Forest Raceway. The car of choice was a '03 DC5 Type R Honda Integra. My tune was as follows.

Mods:
Stage 3 Engine Tuning, Sports Computer, Intake Tuning, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Exhaust Manifold, Sports Catalytic Converter, High RPM (Stage "3") Turbo

Fully Customisable Transmission: Max Speed 280km/h (I'm yet to learn gearing, so I let the damned machine do what it wanted here....)
2: 3.207

Fully Customisable Diff

Downforce

Ballast = 0kg
Power = 100%

And that's it! While I know it's not the fastest car in the game, it sure is fun smashing R35's around corners in a FR!!!

My fastest lap time with a slip stream was 1:19.98, fastest lap time with no slipstream at all was 1:20.50
MattyBeloved.
I will test this '03 DC5 Type R Honda Integra later on and by the way what are you using a DS3 or a wheel ?, because I will be using a wheel for this test and also what driving aids are you using.

I will test this '03 DC5 Type R Honda Integra later on and by the way what are you using a DS3 or a wheel ?, because I will be using a wheel for this test and also what driving aids are you using.
Just an ordinary old PS3 controller. Driving aids are Traction Control - 3 (sometimes I run it at 2, but it's a bit hairy) and ABS - 1, all other aids are turned off.
Looking forward to hearing how you go :)

Just an ordinary old PS3 controller. Driving aids are Traction Control - 3 (sometimes I run it at 2, but it's a bit hairy) and ABS - 1, all other aids are turned off.
Looking forward to hearing how you go :)
I will let you know soon, because I am just about to go on my PS3.

Mods:

2: 3.207

Fully Customisable Diff

Downforce

Ballast = 0kg
Power = 100%

My fastest lap time with a slip stream was 1:19.98, fastest lap time with no slipstream at all was 1:20.50
MattyBeloved.
you stated in your tune that you have Rear Downforce, but you have not mention add Rear Wing to it.

I will test too, I particularly like boosted FF, I haven't a ton of in my garage so let's try

So sorry very late review..

So this car is great, I totally discover it, and that's a good surprise I think :)
Great fun, handling is neutral, a little too much understeer however.

I have made some tweaks, I will post my revised tune further :D

But what I retain is the amount of Fun, good work:tup:

So sorry very late review..

So this car is great, I totally discover it, and that's a good surprise I think :)
Great fun, handling is neutral, a little too much understeer however.

I have made some tweaks, I will post my revised tune further :D

But what I retain is the amount of Fun, good work:tup:
No thats fine! It is a great little boosted FF isnt it! If you like it try the EK Type R civic, its not as fast but a tonne more fun to throw around and still takes the 550pp seasonal events out with ease!
In regards to the understeer, i have further tweaked the tune and gotten ALOT of the understeer out of the car, but it just looses that sense of fun. However that is only my opinion.
Thanks very much for trying my tune guys!
I hope you had a ball with it!!!! :cheers:

I semi agree with you, I tune it to got a more efficient car, and it keeps that dose of fun :D

But I will try your Civic, I have 2 in my garage, one with Tein suspension and another with softer suspension (Don't remember the brand). But I will add some boosted FF tunes in my garage maybe, i will see because I'm currently very busy :P

Latest Posts

Back