Test Your Badge Knowledge With Our Car Logo Quiz

8/10, fun time. Missed the final question and the NIO one. Mazda was a lucky guess. Morgan and Mosler I didn't know to start with, but figured out by process of elimination.

5/10. I've never even heard of some of those brands. The ones that have only made one or two supercars I've heard of, but never paid attention to their emblems. The ones I got right were all easy; guesses were all wrong.

Last edited:
C´mon! 99,99% of all people would do it way worse than me (6/10) but some of this badges are super, super, super rare! Also the question for Stellantis is more business question as it is for brands.

8/10 - I'd never seen any of the Mazda sub-brand logo's before and the last one had me lost. Good quiz!

Ooh, tricky test! 7/10

I was sure that the black badge was Lamborghini. Missed that one, the Gran Turismo one, and the Stellantis one. Funny that Vauxhall has moved from the GM camp to the Chrysler...uh...orgy?

C´mon! 99,99% of all people would do it way worse than me (6/10) but some of this badges are super, super, super rare! Also the question for Stellantis is more business question as it is for brands.

I got 5/10 but that particular question also caught me out as I knew all of the logos but not the answer to the question being asked. Bizarrely I also got the NIO one at first and then clicked the wrong answer for some reason. So adding in that it would be 6/10 :lol:

Last edited:
Actually rather enjoyed this quiz, different from the usual crap ones I see people share all over social media. It was fairly challenging. My result was 9/10, missed the last question.

Last edited:
Blew the first question, it was easy too...
I got the Stellantis, Alfa and the Nio correctly.

But I missed very stupidly with the Ferrari!
I don't know if the Mazda..the last two were hard...

Got 6/10, but it should have been 8/10 really...

Last edited:
Late but just took this and managed 9/10. Last two kinda had me nervous, but somehow got them right.

I tried it again after aaaalllll this time and got 9/10 this time. The last one was the one I had wrong.

qsdf.jpg

It seems that my memory is still intact and that I start to trust myself more (decisions).

Back